Automated system for metrological equipment accounting (ASUMO)
Customer: Kirishi Oil Refinery
Project development, implementation and maintenance: JSC SPIK SZMA, Saint-Petersburg
Automated system for metrological equipment accounting is a specialized custom application
software for the plant standard laboratory.
ASUMO modularity facilitated step-by-step development and implementation.
Step 1: ASUMO network version, including:
• 12 work stations for measurement equipment inspection personnel;
• Administration working station;
• Data base.
Step 2: Metrological service DCS (ASUMO expansion), in addition Step 1 above:
• Work station of the measurement equipment maintenance personnel;
• Work station of the repair personnel;
• Work station for the spare parts accounting;
• Work station of the Manager.
• generation of the measurement and control equipment data base;
• generation of the plant’s process units data base;
• generation of the plant’s control systems data base;
• provision of the standard laboratory personnel multi-user operation;
• accounting of the measurement equipment transfer within the plant;
• automated generation of the calibration and preventive inspection schedules;
• automated allocation of the calibration and preventive inspection schedules tasks;
• automated capturing of the maintenance and repair divisions works;
• automated divisions interaction using measurement equipment status data exchange;
• automated reports generation on various laboratory activities for the management.
||© SPIK SZMA 1998-2016. All rights reserved.