SPIK SZMA is an expert in automation of hazardous industrial facilities applying the risk-based approach to their design, implementation and start-up.
The company was founded in 1961 – at the peak of the process control instruments development and widespread introduction of automation to the industry. For more than 60 years SPIK SZMA specialists have gained unique experience in industrial automation and continue to improve their skills in the field of instrumentation and automated process control systems implementation and modernization at chemically hazardous, fire-hazardous and highly explosive plants.
Our mission is to use the best available technologies effectively in order to ensure the reliability and safety of hazardous production facilities. Providing its own technological and scientific developments and products as well as an integrated approach to solving problems, SPIK SZMA is capable to implement projects of any scale and complexity.
SPIK SZMA delivers customer value by providing a full range of automation services (project design, start-up, commissioning, maintenance and training).
Control Systems Integration
- Business Requirements Specification
- Site, Project, Control Systems Audits
- Detailed Technical Requirements for System Architecture, Hardware and Software Specification
- Detailed Engineering Design, Drawings and Documentation
- Programming, Logic, HMI and Reporting Software Development
- Project Execution: Cabinets and Panels Assembly, System Commissioning and Testing
- Operators and Technical Support Staff Training
- Maintenance and Post-Project Support
Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Process Hazards Analysis (HAZOP)
- Level of Protection Analysis (LOPA), SIL Selection
- Process Safety Requirement Specification (SRS) Development
- Safety Instrumented System Conceptual Design
- Equipment and Architecture Selection
- SIL Calculation and Justification
- SIS Detailed Design and Implementation
- SIS Maintenance
Control Cabinets Assembly Plant
- Verified by vendors
- Accredited by customers
- 2400 sq.m. assembly shop
- Design Department
- Service Center
- Spare Parts Warehouse
- VFD and Electrical Equipment Testing Bench
- SPIK SZMA long-term experience relating to process control systems
- Teachers are the Company’s leading experts
- Analysis of common design errors
- Analysis of current issues and assistance in solving specific customer problems
- Professional development certificates
ARBITR – a software system for reliability and safety modeling and calculation at safety-critical facilities.
ICSS ARBITR – a full-scale distributed control system for continuous technological processes (integrated control and safety system).
ARBITR.HISTORIAN – a real-time database designed to collect, store and display time series data with high performance.
DELTA-SI – a software system for automated management of instruments and automation equipment at industrial facilities.
Phone/Fax: + 7-812-610-78-79
Post Address: BIRZHA Business Center, 26th line of Vasilievsky Island 15/2, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, 199106
60+ years of cooperation with leading Russian and foreign enterprises, design and contractor organizations.
Reasoned decisions: risk-based approach to safety and economic efficiency.
100+ highly qualified engineers.
Certified training center.
Ensuring compliance with industry regulatory requirements.
Assembly facility in St. Petersburg.
Digitalization: development of documentation using up-to-date CAD systems.
Speed: quick decision-making and prompt implementation at all project stages.