Having the expertise, SPIK SZMA delivers customer value by providing a full range of automation services (project design, start-up, commissioning, maintenance, and training).
Project Design. SPIK SZMA provides automation system design and documentation for new and retrofit facilities, and a wide range of configuration services for control systems. Services are provided by Automation, Instrumentation and Electrical Divisions.
Software development. SPIK SZMA performs software development for control system integration, uniform plant information space development, and its application for real time process analysis and decision support.
Research and development (R&D). Advanced Process control technologies are used for R&D development and implementation. Another field of interest is procedures and software development for process control system reliability calculations.
Control system complete deliveries. Turn-key delivery, panel fabrication, non-standard equipment production, installation and testing services.
Construction, start-up & commissioning services. Three specialized Production divisions provide construction, installation start-up & commissioning services, as well as maintenance of state-of-the-art control systems and electrical devices.
Consulting. SPIK SZMA provides professional consulting services in the following areas:
- enterprise automation audits;
- preparation of initial data for project design;
- technical proposal and project decision support;
- horizontal (subsystems of process control systems);
- vertical system integration (process and enterprise control systems);
- application of specific software and hardware;
- project management;
- ISO 9001:2008 implementation in engineering and project design companies.
- Oil-Refining and Petrochemical Industries
- Oil Custody Transfer Metering Stations
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp-and-Paper Industry
- Heat Power Industry
- Energy Custody Transfer Metering Stations
- Building Automation